
I found this on Zestycook.com and fell in love with pork chops. I have never been one to love pork chops well unless you count my mothers pork chops baked until moist over a layer of scalloped potatoes. They have never been my favorite but they were on sale one day when I was at the grocery store. Kevin said he would love some braised pork chops so I found this recipe and loved it!
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Tsp. dried Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Apple Juice
- 3 dashes of hot sauce
- Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat to 400 degrees
2. Warm pan to medium high heat and add olive oil.
3. Season Pork Chops with Salt and Pepper.
4. Add them to pan and saute until they begin to caramelize, then flip.
5. After about five minutes remove them from pan and set on plate.
6.De glaze the pan with Apple Juice while still on high heat.
7.Combine all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
8.Once Apple Juice begin to boil, all remaining ingredients.
9.Cook for about 2 minutes, then add pork chops to pan.
10. Place pan in oven for 15 minutes. The sauce will reduce and thicken in texture and flavor.
11. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
I served them with mashed potatoes and sweet corn.
No comments:
Post a Comment