
What can I say about My Mothers peach pie other than it is fantastic! I remember every year when peaches were in season, My mother rolling out her dough on the floured surface of the counter and making her delicious peach pie. I have made this pie a few times now but I am still trying to perfect pie dough. I know I will never be as good as my mother or Bernice Kelley so as of right now I do it the lazy way and pick up the refrigerated pie crust at the grocery store which is in no way as good as Bernice's or my mothers.
Pie Filling
4 cups Peaches
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup flour
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
Pie Crust
2 cups sifted flour
1 tsp. salt
1/4 cup water
Filling- Mix ingredients and dot with butter. Sprinkle with sugar on top. Bake at 425 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment