Monday, November 7, 2011

My cooking blog

I have decided to start up a cooking blog. I have so many wonderful recipes that have been handed down, I've found and a few I pretty much had to beg for. I love cooking and love finding new recipes but my biggest motivation for doing this blog is to have all of my favorites in one place and to print up a book after a year or so. One of my biggest role models in this department is my mother. I enjoyed her cooking for nineteen years. I have to admit that I never cooked much until Kevin and I got married but soon after I started cooking and have loved it. On all my recipes I will give credit to who first made them, a couple of my photo's and a small tidbit why I love the recipe so much. So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment