
I got this a couple of years back while searching for a good Oatmeal cookie recipe. I got this out of my sister Stephanie's Parkway Neighborhood cookbook. This recipe came from Darylne McPheeters. I made these one time when my friend Tami was visiting and she just had to have the recipe! My kids love them and I do too! The picture on the header is these yummy cookies.
1/2 c. butter or margarine 2 c. flour
1/2 c. shortening 1 tsp. salt
1 c. brown sugar 1 tsp. soda
1 c. sugar 3 cups quick oats
2 eggs 1/2 c. chopped nuts
1 tsp. vanilla 6 oz. chocolate chips
Throughly cream butter, shortening, and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well. Add dry sifted ingredients. Add oatmeal, then nuts and chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Enjoy!
My kids do not like nuts in their cookies so I do not add them.
No comments:
Post a Comment